The spa and salon business depends on facilities and location, but an exceptional website can also make a big difference. The image of the beauty industry has already been on the upswing in recent years, so it’s important that a spa and salon website captures this excitement. A professionally designed site with appropriate marketing can attract new customers and help the business grow.
How a Salon Website Attracts New Customers
In any given city there is plenty of competition in the beauty industry, but you can get closer to your target audience by using niche keywords that describe your business. The name of your neighborhood is an appropriate keyword that gives your salon a unique identity in search engines. Someone searching for a salon in your neighborhood would likely use a keyword based on location.
A beauty website should have an impressive design and it should also provide plenty of colorful photos. Since search engines favor sites with deep, informative content, it’s advantageous to add content pages about trends and history of the beauty industry. Your site should list all the services you offer and give users automated options for scheduling appointments. It’s also helpful to promote any specials you offer on your site, which is the hub of your marketing and public image.
SEO and Content Marketing
Search engine optimization is the key to maximize web content that attracts users. The basic building blocks are keywords while page titles and content take on monumental importance. No marketing team can guarantee SEO results since it’s still an inexact science, but it’s possible to increase your chances of organic search engine visibility simply by crafting content that exhibits your expertise.
The key to a successful spa and salon website beyond design is that the content must be original and keep visitors returning for fresh information. Authoritative blogs are often favored in search results if they are popular, informative and interactive. It should also be mobile-friendly so that it answers questions quickly for the most ready to buy audience. The website can be promoted through social media and an email marketing system.
How Beautician Websites Helps Your Business
Beautician Websites offers solutions to help you create and manage your online business successfully. We help you design impressive websites for:
- Spa and beauty salons
- Hair salons
- Individual hair dressers and hair stylists
- Online beauty stores
We provide services to create stunning beautician websites and also help you improve the traffic of your website. Our services include:
• Simple Drag n’ Drop Website Builder to create customized websites
• Secure and reliable free hosting
• Creating an optimized version of your website for smartphones
• Making your website Google friendly
• Registering and maintaining your website on leading search engines
• Managing your social media profiles
• Providing local SEO and pay-per-click to get maximum ROI
• Helping with reputation management
• Customer service to answer all your queries
Call us at 800-354-8494 and we will help you create stunning beautician websites at low cost!
Latest posts by Minu Prasad (see all)
- Why You Should Choose Custom Websites for Small Businesses - February 17, 2017
- Salon Website Design Tips to Help Your Business Grow - January 23, 2017
- 5 Salon Marketing Ideas to Attract New Clients for the New Year - January 3, 2017