High quality hair products are key for salons and beauticians. When clients are shelling out big bucks for haircuts, coloring, and styling, they expect to see results that match the price tag. Choosing top notch trending hair products allows you to deliver consistent stellar results that bring clients back month after month.
The following list of trending hair products will get you on your way to building your product inventory.
- Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner: Start a client cut and style out right with Pureology shampoo and conditioner. The sage, peppermint, and rosemary gently cleanse and hydrate hair without stripping away the color.
- Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum: The relax serum contains palm and shorea oils to soften and detangle hair, taking every blow out up a notch. It also has a fantastic smell to keep hair smelling great all day long.
- MoroccanOil Oil Treatment: The oil treatment features a light oil that hair absorbs instantly. Clients get the natural, silky finish they desire without any residue. The oil treatment is also a great option for clients who want to restore damaged hair or control frizz.
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer: Serge uses natural botanicals to add volume, vitamins to add shine, and proteins to strengthen hair. Clients with flat hair get the volume they desire without leaving hair dry or drowned in product.
- Redken Quick Dry 18 Instant Finishing Spray: The instant finishing spray is light enough to feel natural but powerful enough to set your style and make it last the whole day for a client. As soon as you spray on the mist and run your hands through your clients’ hair, all of their flyaways disappear.
- Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream: This styling cream is another great product to make your clients’ blowouts last all day. It works best on thick or coarse frizzy hair.
- Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode: Spray de Mode has flexible hold and can withstand heat and extensive brushing during styling. Use it to style dry hair with heat tools or to finish a flexible style.
- Why You Should Choose Custom Websites for Small Businesses - February 17, 2017
- Salon Website Design Tips to Help Your Business Grow - January 23, 2017
- 5 Salon Marketing Ideas to Attract New Clients for the New Year - January 3, 2017